Looking for a delicious and healthy recipe? Look no further than avocado deviled eggs! This recipe is perfect for a light lunch or as an appetizer. Made with healthy ingredients like avocado and egg, this dish is sure to please. And, it’s easy to make! Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
These Avocado Deviled Eggs are the perfect appetizer for your next party! They are easy to make and only require a few ingredients. The best part about them is that they are healthy and delicious!
– 6 eggs
– 1 avocado
– 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon mustard
– 1 teaspoon vinegar
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Egg slicer
Check: How to Make Black Coffee
Step by Step Guideline:
1. Hard boil eggs. To do this, place eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then let cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Once eggs are cooled, use an egg slicer to slice them in half length-wise.
3. Remove the yolks from the eggs and place them in a bowl.
4. To the bowl of yolks, add the avocado, mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. Mix until smooth.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spoon the mixture back into the egg halves.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Total time: 20 mins, Prep: 20 mins
There you have it! A delicious and healthy recipe for avocado deviled eggs. This dish is perfect for a light lunch or as an appetizer. Give it a try today!
Serving size: 2 halves Calories: 140 Fat: 11 g Saturated fat: 2 g Unsaturated fat: 9 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Sugar: 1 g Fiber: 2 g Protein: 7 g Cholesterol: 186 mg Sodium: 327 mg.